Lining Kote UHS
Lining Kote UHS is a two-part pigmented epoxy coating, which will produce a hard, tough coating film. Designed to for use on the interior of tanks, this epoxy coating was built to resist the toughest acid, chemical or solvent environments. Lining Kote UHS has outstanding adhesion and can withstand direct impact. It is resistant to water, humidity and high heat. Lining Kote UHS is made with a high molecular weight base and cure for strength and durability.
|Product Chemistry||Epoxy based|
|VOC Level||76 g/L, .64 lbs./gal.|
|Dry Time (at 70˚F)||2 Hours to tack free|
|Cures by:||Chemical Reaction|
1. Superb acid and superior alkali resistance.
2. As a lining topcoat for acid tanks (two coats required) with 10-day cure time for both interior and exterior splash;
3. As a lining topcoat for chemical tanks (three coats required);
4. As a lining topcoat for solvent tanks (two coats required);
5. As a lining topcoat for ballast tanks (two coats required).
Lining Kote UHS can be applied to concrete or masonry substrates. The coating can be applied by spray, brush or roller. For specific instructions on surface preparation, mixing and application, please refer to the SPI’s application instructions for Lining Kote UHS. NOTE: Special attention should be paid to the number of coats for specific types of tanks and the curing time required before being put back into service.
Resources & Downloads