SP Liquid Membrane® is a tough, one-part elastomeric hydrocarbon rubber coating that is loaded with a ceramic pigment for strength. Upon curing, it provides a protective coating film of superior adhesion and flexibility, and is resistant to abrasion and impact. It can be used as a primer, as a one-coating system or as a top coat to seal Super Therm® from ponding water.
Additional benefits include:
- Protective coating on metal, concrete, wood, TPO, EPDM and PVC to add water resistance and longevity.
- One-coat system on new or existing roofs, as well as other commercial/industrial surfaces with minimal surface preparation.
- Moisture protective membrane to stop moisture penetration, contaminants, mold and mildew.
- Top coat in a thin film over the HPC™ and HSC™ to protect them from weathering, water, and to help guard from abuse during normal operations.
- Applied in combination with HPC™ and Rust Grip® over hot pipes in petrochemical fields and other industrial environments to prevent CUI (Corrosion Under Insulation).
- Whether it be in a plant or in the gulf on a rig, it insulates up to 900 degrees F (478 C), provides a tough surface, and with the finish coat of SP Liquid Membrane, it has flexibility for contact without cracking to hold the pipe surface dry and free of corrosion.
Fighting graffiti is an expensive battle, and it can cause permanent damage to properties. SP Super Cleaner/Graffiti Cleaner and Enamo Grip SAS create an effective, cost-efficient solution to graffiti problems.
Without the proper protection against harmful acids or chemicals, your surface will deteriorate quickly, resulting in otherwise preventable costs and repairs.
The protection of concrete from wear and corrosion is difficult, but not with SPI coating products.
SPI coating products are designed to resist condensation, moisture, mildew and mold. Epoxotherm and Moist Metal Grip can be applied to damp surfaces without compromising their effectiveness.
With the rising costs of doing business, energy efficiency has never been more important. Coatings from Superior Products International II, Inc., block heat transfer and outperform fiberglass insulation, especially in wet or small spaces.
Get fireproofing that you can count on with SPI products that have been tested over a range of materials and conditions.
Wear and tear on flooring is dangerous and expensive. The SPI coating products can easily combine with anti-slip elements to provide traction for steel and concrete floors.
According to Land Line Magazine: The Business Magazine for Professional Truckers, Super Therm® can create sizable savings in energy and fueling costs.
High heat can be dangerous for people, livestock, and equipment. So protect your buildings with heat-reducing coatings.
Experience the future of insulation.
Products have been tested and approved “Green” by the MBDC group for Cradle to Cradle system.
An updated solution to an age-old problem.
Damage to a roof can lead to leaks, loss of heat and critical damage to the rest of a building.
Protect and insulate underwater with SPI coatings.