The iSTUCCO™ System creates an unbeatable and affordable solution to stop heat and/or cold conduction through the coating film and a beautiful, long-lasting stucco finish. It combines the best properties of two outstanding products, SP Ceramic Stucco and the top coat of Super Therm®, which is designed with four separate ceramics; two are reflective, one is an infrared blocker, and the fourth acts as a dead air space between the coated surface and the substrate. The result is an applied coating that is both reflective and insulating.
Additional benefits include:
- Mixture of high performance acrylics and ceramics specially blended for insulation, breathability, adhesion, toughness and texture.
- Resembles traditional, field-mixed, painted stucco.
- Will not crack or peel and remains flexible throughout its life.
- Cost-effective, lightweight, durable, impervious to moisture and designed to coat a variety of surface structures utilized in both commercial and residential markets.
Outperforms the competition by:
- Insulation Equivalent – Has reflective value of 95%, effectively blocking all three windows of heat, e.g. infrared, visual light and UV (high thermal emissivity rating of 0.901 to repel heat load). It performs the most important insulation function recognized by all engineering and architectural formats: reducing the Delta T from the hot side to the cool side of any surface.
- Moisture Barrier (4.4 perm rating) – Creates an effective moisture barrier to resist moisture migration and air infiltration.
- Flexibility and Durability – Does not crack or chip like traditional stucco or other alternatives.
- Fire Resistance (class “A”) – ”0” flame and smoke; resists fire and chemicals.
- Green Building Product – Certified Environmentally Friendly; LEED Green Building Rating; MBDC Cradle to Cradle Certified.