Epoxotherm is a ceramic-based, two-part epoxy that can be submerged and add insulation value to any substrate over which it is coated. It’s also designed to insulate wet surfaces. It combines the ceramics of Super Therm® for exceptional reflective and insulative performance, with the toughness and submersible capabilities of industrial grade epoxy.
Additional benefits include:
- Equivalent to 4 inches of traditional fiberglass insulation in lab testing and field results, from a layer only 120 mils (3 mm) thick.
- Submerge safely after only 48 hours of cure time.
- Apply directly to damp surfaces with no threat to adhesion.
- Direct-to-metal coating for ease of use, and can also coat concrete and wood.
- White in color and rough in texture for maximum performance.
- Resists formation of mold and mildew.
- USDA-approved for use in and around food preparation areas. Originally approved under the AWWS requirements.
- Being an epoxy formula, it is water-proofing and tough.
Fighting graffiti is an expensive battle, and it can cause permanent damage to properties. SP Super Cleaner/Graffiti Cleaner and Enamo Grip SAS create an effective, cost-efficient solution to graffiti problems.
Without the proper protection against harmful acids or chemicals, your surface will deteriorate quickly, resulting in otherwise preventable costs and repairs.
The protection of concrete from wear and corrosion is difficult, but not with SPI coating products.
SPI coating products are designed to resist condensation, moisture, mildew and mold. Epoxotherm and Moist Metal Grip can be applied to damp surfaces without compromising their effectiveness.
With the rising costs of doing business, energy efficiency has never been more important. Coatings from Superior Products International II, Inc., block heat transfer and outperform fiberglass insulation, especially in wet or small spaces.
Get fireproofing that you can count on with SPI products that have been tested over a range of materials and conditions.
Wear and tear on flooring is dangerous and expensive. The SPI coating products can easily combine with anti-slip elements to provide traction for steel and concrete floors.
According to Land Line Magazine: The Business Magazine for Professional Truckers, Super Therm® can create sizable savings in energy and fueling costs.
High heat can be dangerous for people, livestock, and equipment. So protect your buildings with heat-reducing coatings.
Experience the future of insulation.
Products have been tested and approved “Green” by the MBDC group for Cradle to Cradle system.
An updated solution to an age-old problem.
Damage to a roof can lead to leaks, loss of heat and critical damage to the rest of a building.
Protect and insulate underwater with SPI coatings.